I...About...Died!!
This is what greeted me behind the couch Bryan had moved to get the TV plugged back in:

I was shocked! I looked at Bryan and then at Courtney and she immediately started to cry and scream, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" We didn't have to go far for a confession. She was in big trouble. I have to confess that I couldn't stop laughing from shock. It was just so ridiculous to move the couch and have piled up banana peels, empty Capri Sun boxes and various wrappers.
First: Food is not allowed in the TV room because we didn't want a mess.
Secondly: Behind the couch is NOT a garbage can. But I guess she was trying to hide the evidence.
She had to clean it all up and put out the trash (although her loving big brother took pity on her and took it out for her), then Bryan vacuumed up everything else. It was gross!!
I hope she has learned her lesson!
3 comments:
Okay - that is hilarious!! I'm especially laughing because we moved one of our couches to make room for the kids to pitch tents to watch conference today...and my 6 year old immediately went and got the vacuum to suck up all the crumbs and various other junk underneath it. Yeah...we have a no food in there rule, too. And apparently a couple of rule BREAKERS!
HA HA HA!!! That is soo funny!! I can't believe that! ha ha..and I can't stop laughing..
I am so glad to see that your children aren't perfect and find joy in sticking garbage where it does not belong! Too funny!
Post a Comment