We had a crazy Saturday morning.
9 a.m. - Day of Service Project - weeding in the neighborhood which gave everyone allergy attacks so now we have runny noses and sneezes. But the weeds in the neighborhood are kind of gone.
9:30 - I leave the service project to change and run to the Stake Center to play the piano for the Stake Baptisms.
Note: Today is Ivins Heritage Day/Snow Canyon High School Homecoming/Ivins Stake Day of Service, so I was called to sub on the piano because all the other pianists said they were busy. No kidding!!
10:15 - The service project ends and Bryan and the kids go home to change and leave for Courtney's soccer game.
11 - Courtney's soccer game went GREAT!! The girls were on today and Courtney scored 2 goals. The final score was 8-1. She was pretty happy with herself, but it's the second game in a row I have had to miss. Ugh.
3 p.m. - The "best babysitter in the world" (minus grandparents, of course), according to Courtney, came over and Bryan and I did sealings at the Temple.
The kids are now in bed and I am not too far behind. Bryan has his Stake meetings at 6 a.m. tomorrow and I have Ward Council at 10, so we need our sleep.
Hopefully BYU will win without us watching the game. It's an 8:15 p.m. start and we don't get the game on TV (we usually go my parent's house but it's so late at night that we didn't want to) so the radio will have to do, if we can stay awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment