Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Book Report #2

Ethan did his second book report last night and this morning.  I think he just wants to get me off his back and get a Subway seafood sensation out of the deal.  He made a powerpoint presentation again but then he made a stop motion video to go along with it.  I don't remember the name of the book he read but here is the video he made that is a scene from the book.  We put it in the presentation and then saved everything on a thumb drive.  I can't wait to hear how it went at school when he gets home!
We made this video this morning before school (between piano practicing and scripture reading and eating breakfast...it was a crazy morning.  I was the camera person until I made a suggestion that made Ethan mad, then I was fired and he did it all by himself.  The video I helped with is on the "cutting room floor" i.e. he deleted all the pictures because he was mad at me.  So this video is all his creation.  I think he did a great job!

No comments: