Growing up, I had to share a room with my sister for a while. I don't remember having feelings one way or the other about sharing but I do remember having a hard time the first few nights I slept in a bedroom all by myself. Our kids have been lucky and haven't had to share a room, which makes it a novelty.
I re-arranged Ethan's room last week and Courtney decided that she just had to sleep UNDER his bed. He has a captains bed with storage under it. She wanted to be a "monster under the bed." I told her that she could because I figured she wouldn't make it all night under there. Well, she did sleep all night on the floor under Ethan's bed and they both claimed to have the "best sleep ever!" Now Courtney wants to share a room with Ethan.
But it passed quickly and she is fine in her room but she did say that she may want to sleep in there on weekends. He is so laid back that he said he didn't care. Funny kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment