I was a bit nervous because a month after I registered her I still hadn't heard from her coach. Then one day I got a phone call telling me that their games would be played mainly on Tuesdays with only a few games on Thursdays. I was so upset! I wouldn't have spent the money if I knew she wasn't going to be playing much. But she wanted to try it out.
So we have been going to her Thursday games. She is having fun but doesn't love it. She told me that it's been fun but she is a "soccer girl." So I think we won't have to try this again.
Here is one of her at-bats. She is number 2 so she is either second in the batting order or second from last. They only play 3 innings, I think, and everyone bats. There are rarely strike outs because the coach pitches until a ball is hit.




No comments:
Post a Comment