It was a beautiful day for a bike ride and Ethan was very cautious and made sure Courtney rode her bike carefully. I think he was showing me how careful he is so I don't worry and will give him permission to come with his friends more often. ;)
Ethan ordered a BBQ chicken pizza, Courtney got a personal cheese pizza and I got a salad. Ethan ate 1 bite of his large pizza, Courtney had 2 slices of her personal cheese pizza and I ate half the salad. It was then that I realized we needed to be creative if we were going to get all the leftovers home. We got a bag for the small pizza and the salads. Ethan held that in his hand while I balanced the large pizza box on my handle bars. We did it!! And we had dinner for that night too.
It was a fun outing!
![]() |
| Courtney running around while we waited for our lunch. |
![]() |
| Ethan |
![]() |
| Courtney |



No comments:
Post a Comment