Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Outdoor Pool

It has been hot and muggy!! The monsoon clouds have kept it warm and pushed up the humidity. Actually, it hasn't been so bad. On Saturday, it was hotter in Provo than it was here in St. George! Unfortunately I was in Payson at a funeral so I didn't escape it.

Yesterday our neighbor called and wanted to take Ethan to the pool with her kids. He wasn't sure he wanted to go but Courtney did!! So I ended up taking Courtney while Ethan went with his friend. I was amazed by how empty it was at the pool. They went on the slide a lot and had the diving board to themselves a lot of the time. And it was overcast because of the monsoons so we didn't have to worry too much about sunburns. It was a lot of fun!



No comments: