Friday, October 9, 2015

Decisions

We had a tough decision to make.  Ethan had just broken his leg and a week later Bryan and I were supposed to leave for a 7 day cruise to California and Mexico.  We weren't sure what to do.  Ethan was doing well and we had figured things out for him but I felt bad leaving him.  Bryan's mom was coming to take care of the kids and I felt bad that she was having to do so much more than she would have normally.  It was rough.  But after watching Ethan for the week, talking to him and talking to Bryan's mom, we decided to go on the cruise.

Thank you to everyone who made it possible for us to go...especially Bryan's mom for taking over our hectic life for a week.

Everything went great.  The kids LOVED having grandma here for the week.  Grandma got everyone to where they needed to be when they needed to be there.  She also survived driving with Courtney - the ultimate backseat driver ("Did you use your turn signal back there?").  And we all have stories to tell.

No comments: