Bryan and I took a quick Friday trip to Provo to watch the BYU game. We left Ethan and Courtney home with Grandam and Grandpa Pack. Once at the stadium, we met up with the McEvoy family to watch the game. We were close to the field, right above the cannon. Courtney hates the cannon so we were glad she decided to stay home. She would have hated it.
It was a fun game to watch and I realized that I miss going to the games. They are a lot of fun.
This was our view of the field:
We decided that next time we are going to bribe Ethan to go to the game with a Cougar Tail. It's a long (18 inch) maple bar. We didn't get one. This photo is of the couple in front of us.
After the game, we drove back home. We got there about 2 am. It was a quick trip but a lot of fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment