Here is Bryan swimming. It was great that he was able to swim right in front of us so we could watch him easily which turned out to be a good thing because the woman counting wanted him to do an extra lap. But I had been counting so I was able to tell her that he only had one more lap to go.
Transition to bike from swim. It was raining in the morning so Bryan was nervous about his bike. It doesn't catch the chain as well when it's rainy so I took my bike up for him to use in case it was wet. It ended up being perfect weather so he was able to use his own bike.
Bryan looked good on the bike.
Transition from bike to run.
Dad's transition from bike to run. He is so fast!
Here is Bryan doing his run. They did the loop twice so we got to see him once when he was doing the first lap and then we went to the finish line to see the end.
Courtney wanted to help Uncle Andrew do his best run. I don't know what's wrong with the photo but it looks like Andrew doesn't have arms. Weird!
They all did a great job and it was cool because the results were instantaneous so you could print out your time. The only thing that changed was your ranking.
No comments:
Post a Comment