Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Our new favorite place

We went to the new swimming part of the Ivins Reservoir. It was awesome! They built a beach area next to the reservoir, filled it with water, built bathrooms and voila, we have a beach in Ivins!

The kids and I went out there and spent a couple of hours. It was 104 degrees so the cold water felt great.

Here's the girl getting her beach fashion on...
Isn't it a beautiful sight?

Here is another view. There weren't too many people there but Bryan predicts it will get more and more popular. It's free and new, so I think he is right.
It cooled Courtney off so much that this is how she was dressed later when I drove them to swim team... Crazy Courtney!!

The kids are now very exhausted. Ethan had mountain bike team practice at 6:30 am, we swam from 1:15-3:30, and they had swim team from 5-6. I think they will sleep well tonight!!

No comments: