Friday, June 17, 2016

Purging

After Ethan left for youth conference yesterday I started purging his room. (It's nice when they aren't around because I can get rid of so much more junk than I can when they are watching.) 

I threw away 2 bags of garbage and 2 bags of stuff is going to DI. He is usually good about keeping things clean but his closet and under his bed were a nightmare!  He has to go through a few things when he gets home, but I finally got it cleaned.
Today was Courtney's turn and it took 3 hours, with her help. I threw out another 3 bags of garbage and we have 2 more bags for DI. But we got it done and everything has a home. 

Now the goal is to keep it that clean. That's always the goal but she is determined to try harder this time. 😉
Now it's time to shower and nap...

No comments: