Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Driving

I took Ethan out to get him more comfortable driving the CRX since it is a manual.  We drove to Kayenta because there isn't much out there and the roads are windy.  The AC controls are broken so we had the windows down.  He stalled out quite a few times but there weren't very many people on the road so it wasn't too bad, or so I thought.

We got home and this is what his back looked like:



I thought it was from being hot in the car but Ethan said he was nervous and sweating bullets.  He will get it.  I remember how frustrating it was for me but I didn't have a choice.  Ethan has a choice unless I need the van for carpool, but I think it's easier if he just learns to drive stick.  Plus, it's a fun car to drive!

No comments: