They got up early, packed up, and took off to Zion. They decided to do a loop this year because having someone drive in to pick them up is the biggest pain in the world. This is a hike the boys love! They fight for the chance to go and I'm glad they have this great tradition.
They hike, play games, jump in a pool of frogs, and walk in some amazing slot canyons. It's beautiful.


After they get all wet and swim with the frogs, they play some crazy game that I don't understand.



Bryan is always the "unofficial" cameraman on these adventures and I am so glad he is because he gets some amazing videos and pictures.
Here is the game I don't get:
Here is Ethan's repel when he knocked a chunk of rock off and it almost hit his leader below:
The hike out was brutal because it was in the sand and long but they had great weather. It was cool temperatures and cloud cover so they didn't have too bad of a time. It was a great experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment