The Primary President had a birthday party for all the kids turning 12 years old from last January through December. She asked me to do a birthday cake for them and here's how it turned out.
I'm seriously impressed with your cakes! I try...but they end up lumpy and I end up putting on twice as much frosting as necessary to cover my mistakes...what's your secret???
great cakes I am going to start posting some of mine. I love to do cakes well when the kids aren't around i love to decorate cakes in extravagant ways. you do such a good job!!!
3 comments:
I'm seriously impressed with your cakes! I try...but they end up lumpy and I end up putting on twice as much frosting as necessary to cover my mistakes...what's your secret???
Thanks! My secret: a lot of practice!!
great cakes
I am going to start posting some of mine. I love to do cakes well when the kids aren't around i love to decorate cakes in extravagant ways. you do such a good job!!!
Post a Comment