Bryan was outside with Courtney trying to catch a nap, but I don't know how well he slept. Courtney loves cuddling with her daddy but she doesn't sit still for too long. It was cute.
Looks very relaxing. I pretty much have 1 requirement when I sleep, my kids dont sleep with me. Otherwise, i am not inclined to call it sleep. it is rest. so your rest looks relaxing. always nice to have some fun daddy daughter time.
2 comments:
Yup, it's official. VERY cute. Be glad she didn't turn around and plug daddy's nose. That's what Olivia does to me when I'm sleeping.
Looks very relaxing. I pretty much have 1 requirement when I sleep, my kids dont sleep with me. Otherwise, i am not inclined to call it sleep. it is rest. so your rest looks relaxing. always nice to have some fun daddy daughter time.
ben
Post a Comment