Monday, May 12, 2008

Here's number two!

Ethan's loose tooth has been bothering him. Today he asked me if to look at it and tell him if it was ready to pull out. I figure that when a tooth comes all the way forward and lay on the gums with just a little red string-like thing attaching it to the gum, that it's ready to pull. My only request was that he not pull it in front of me.

Ethan went into the bathroom and about 2 seconds later I heard spitting. I asked how he was and he said it was out. He hasn't quite figured out how to aim when spitting so there was blood all over the bathroom. When we stopped the bleeding he was pretty excited that the toothfairy would be coming back to our house.

I still can't believe he pulls his own teeth. I just caught him trying to loosen up some more teeth. He wants to buy a snow cone and I think he figures that loose teeth are money makers ;)

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Oh, that's just funny. No video this time?