Friday, January 2, 2009

Pictures

A year after Bryan gave me a digital camera I finally decided to read the owner's manual and figure out how to use it. I just hate having to read an owner's manual on the computer. I would rather have a paper one that I can take outside with me to practice. But oh well. So I made notes while I read of things I wanted to try. Courtney wanted to go outside and play today, so I figured that was the perfect opportunity to use the camera. I got some cute shots of her and some not-so-cute ones. She likes to be difficult (I know, hard to imagine that MY child would be difficult) but she kept turning her back to me and giggling when I would try and take a photo. But I got a lot of practice in and figured some things out. Here are some of the shots:



3 comments:

Christy said...

Cute pics! But probably bad pics of that cute girl would turn out great!

Sandy said...

Darling pictures! Have fun with your (not-so-new) toy!

The Moore Family said...

Oh yeah, and ask Bryan is Theresa was very cute and tell him that no matter what he needs to say that I am WAY cuter and so "bad". He can lie, it's ok. Jk, funny freshman boys.