Kids say the funniest things.
Courtney was asked to give the prayer in Junior Primary today. They asked if she needed help and she told them "no" so they let her at it. She gave a wonderful prayer. I was a little nervous because she usually blesses the food in every prayer and I wasn't sure if she was going to do that or not. But she thanked Hevenly Father for the "wonderful music" they would be singing that day. It was cute.
Ethan went home teaching with Bryan today At the first house they were talking about potty training (their youngest is a little younger than Courtney) and Ethan told a potty training story. At the next house Bryan was giving the lesson and asked if there was a time someone could share when they should have given warning (I think that was the question). Ethan raised his hand and Bryan knew what he was going to say and tried to put him off, but Ethan wouldn't be put off. Finally Ethan got to tell his story (the same one he told at the previous house) about a time when he was potty training and I took him to Target. I slipped on something in an aisle and realized that Ethan had peed his pants all over Target. The moral of his story was that he should have given me warning that he was going to pee. The family, apparently, cracked up!
Then tonight, as if that all wasn't enough, I was making smoothies in the blender with Courtney as my assistant. When it came time to blend it, Courtney covered her ears. When I stopped the blender she said, "Whoa, I was almost overcome!" Bryan and I just looked at each other and laughed. Sometimes I think she is a 16 year old trapped in a 3 year old body!
2 comments:
Hilarious! I'm overcome:)
hahahaha! ;)
Post a Comment