Friday, February 6, 2009

Ethan's Letters

Ethan's 1st grade teacher has been having them write about their families. It's cute because they have Valentine's Day on their minds, so Ethan's notes are always about how much he loves his family. Here is what he brought home today for our family.


"I have four people in my famule. I lik my Dad he plays legos with me. I like him he is nise. From Ethan to Dad I like Courtney. She is nise. From Ethan to: Courtney."


"To: Mom From: Ethan I like my mom. Win evre I git home she givs me a kis an a hug. My mom lets me go to my frens haws. I like my mom."

Like I say: Cute kid!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love "LOVE" letters. That is so sweet. You must be doing something right if you get ALL of the hearts on the mom page. So sweet!

Sandy said...

Cute! He has great handwriting, too!