Normally, February is my least favorite month. It's short, so that's great, but it just is dreary and Valentine's Day usually doesn't help. But this year it has been a "Mom love fest" from Ethan. His 1st grade teacher is young and really cute. She has been having them write love notes as their writing assignment and Ethan has been writing them to me! I've loved it. We have had our rough times (usually revolving around piano practice) but it's nice to know that he still loves me (although I have been called the "wicked step-mother" on occasion). Here's what he brought home the other day. I'm debating whether I should frame it or not.

"I love you Mom. Becuse you make me read alot and becus you let me play with freinds. I like the books that you read to me. You make me breckfist an you play with me an becus you make me wrke (work) an becus you give me a kiss an a hug after school."
We need to work on the Southern Utah accent, but I think he did a great job! I love that kid!
3 comments:
I hope you're saving all these letters for your scrapbook or journal - too cute! And someday when he's 15 and driving you nuts, you can pull them out and remember that you were his world at one point in his life:)
I think I'll frame them and put them in his room to remind him. ;) No, I'm not too worried about when he gets older.
Definitely Frameable! How sweet!
Post a Comment