Thursday, October 29, 2009

Courtney's Preschool Party

On Wednesday Courtney had her preschool Halloween party. I volunteered to help so I drove carpool that day. Ever since last Halloween Courtney has wanted to be a BYU cheerleader. Her best friend Hayley had the costume last year and Courtney loved it. So Courtney asked Hayley if she could borrow it and Hayley said she could. I bought a turtleneck to go under it and we were set. (So easy!!)

The party was fun. They had a bunch of little games to play like "Pin the Tail on the Cat," beanbag toss, guessing games, etc. The kids loved it and they won a little prize from each game. They sang songs, danced around, did puzzles, decorated and at cookies. I got to read them a story toward the end and that was a lot of fun.

Courtney really loved preschool and I can tell why. Her teacher has things under control and is so much fun. Now she can't wait until it's really Halloween. I'm dreading the day we have to give the cheerleading costume back to Hayley. That's going to be interesting! ;)

No comments: