Well...Ethan didn't catch anything and his cheap Spiderman fishing pole broke. But he still had a great time. Grandpa caught 1 fish and let Ethan keep it. It was cold, windy and kind of miserable at Enterprise Reservoir but Ethan said it wasn't a big deal.
After fishing, they went to eat...what else?...pizza then Grandma took Ethan to Jumpin' Jacks to play around. He had a great time and came back pretty exhausted. He loved it and kept telling Courtney all about it.
So...Courtney climbed up in the garage to get her Barbie fishing pole out and quickly told Grandma that she wants a grandma/grandpa date soon. So they made a date for Tuesday morning after Ethan goes to school. Courtney is so excited...she slept with her clothes on under her pjs (something I didn't know until this morning) so she would be ready first thing in the morning. And now she is walking around with her fishing pole telling me that she is going to catch "the big one!" I'm sure the local fishing pond is trembling in fear!
I'm sure she will have a great time and eat...what else?...pizza for lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment