Last week we had a Relief Society Meeting where we made emergency sanitation kits for those in the ward who wanted one. For those of you who don't know, an emergency sanitation kit is...well...it's basically a big bucket with cleaning supplies and in an emergency the bucket becomes your...um...TOILET! Gross, but it is a necessity when in emergency times.
Anyway, I was conducting Relief Society today and thanked all the women who made the kits and reported that we had 41 kits that were made. Then I said, "It's good to know that our ward is covered on that end." I paused, not sure that had come out the way it sounded to me, then the giggles began. I went bright red and tried to backtrack but didn't do it very well. We all ended up giggling and it was a bonding experience for all involved. FUNNY!! I did have one woman after ask if we were going to start working on food storage so "the other end would be covered too." Yeah, funny women in the ward! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment