Friday, October 2, 2009

Trip to Walmart

Courtney and I may be banned from Walmart. ;) We went there in search of some ribbon to make her some cute hair pieces for the BYU game tonight (a need, according to Courtney). We found these tall shelves that were slightly slanted forward just full of ribbon. They were quite high and so I climbed on the cart to see the top shelves. Courtney decided to try and get up to see too. She grabbed the front grate that kept the ribbons from falling out and it fell off...showering her with about 50 spools of ribbon. Courtney began screaming and yelling while I tried to stop the flood of ribbon. I have to say that it struck me as REALLY funny and I couldn't stop giggling. That may be why when the woman working in the Fabric Department came over she just made a disgusted sound and moved on.

Courtney and I, with the help of a nice woman and her little 18 month old son, cleaned up the mess, tried to put the ribbon back and then high-tailed it out of the Fabric Department. Courtney was traumatized by the falling ribbon, but I thought it was pretty funny. ;)

1 comment:

Brett and Megan said...

Just from the mental picture I can't stop laughing!!!