Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dancing Courtney

It is dance performance time! They had Parents Day this afternoon so we could see a bit of their dances and so they could have a dress rehearsal for tomorrow morning when they have their first performance. I LOVE her new costume. They are modest (for a dance costume) and aren't itchy (a HUGE plus for Courtney). They look like little puffs. ;)

We had to curl her hair and get it all done nicely. They wanted me to put makeup on her but I have a thing against putting makeup on my 4 year-old, so we just ignored that instruction. Then we went off to class. They were all cute little girls.

They did their usual tap warm up and one tap dance number. Then they did a bunch of warm ups for their ballet. These are really cute because they yell during them and do all kinds of cute things. I'll post some video of Courtney's dances so you can see the tap routines and then I'll put a slide show on too. She did a great job.



No comments: