Monday, November 16, 2009

It works!!

Last August my vacuum wasn't working well and so I decided to take it apart. I soon realized that the belt was broken and that it had melted to the brush roller so they were both ruined. So I threw them away and realized that I can't get replacement parts in St. George. I got online and found where I could get them, called them up, ordered them and then was told that I could expect my parts around October 30th!! I about died!!

So I borrowed my parent's vacuum every couple of weeks and tried to make it through until the packages came. After a month I got the belt and then the other day I finally got the brush roller. So I put them all together today and the vacuum works great. I didn't realize what bad shape it was in before, but now I realize that it was probably broken for a while.

I spent the last half hour vacuuming everything in the house just because I could. Oh, the simple things in life. ;)

No comments: