Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Courtney's Haircut

About once a year I convince Courtney that she is really shaggy and needs a haircut. I made my own hair appointment and she decided she wanted a cut too. One of her best friends just got her hair cut short and Courtney was shocked that she hadn't turned into a boy. So Courtney decided she wanted to go short too.

My friend did a great job with her. Courtney got a shampoo:


Then she told Lori (my friend who cuts hair) that she wanted it short. So Lori began cutting (check out the difference between the right side that is cut and the left side that is not):


And when she was finished, there was enough hair on the floor to make a wig! But Courtney looks so cute! I love the short hair. She said that she will make this her "summer tradition."


No comments: