We went to the pool today and they have a big slide that Courtney loves to go down. She has to wear a life jacket and they have a sign that says that "Riders with life jackets must go with adult." Today I noticed that there were kids going down the slide with life jackets on who weren't with an adult. So we went up the slide and asked the life guard if that was allowed and she said it was (I guess she hadn't read the sign she was sitting next to). So Ethan went down first, I followed second and Courtney went last. I waited at the bottom to catch her and she had the biggest smile on her face. She didn't have any problems so Ethan and I spent the next 45 minutes watching her go up the stairs and down the big slide. She was in little girl heaven! I still caught her at the bottom in case she was tired, but she could have gotten herself to the side without a problem.
She is growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment