Friday, June 18, 2010
I love my house!!
I can say that I have always liked my house. Bryan designed it and we built it so we picked everything out ourselves. But I have not loved our air conditioner. We have had problems every summer (4 so far) and twice we have ended up living in the basement for a few days while they try to fix it. Which isn't fun in St. George in July! Last year we had some AC guys out to tell us how they can fix it and they all said we had to get all new duct work in the attic because the original company messed it up. So we saved up and yesterday had the work done (they were two hours late and took a lot longer than they told us they would but it's done)!! And today I am happy. The kitchen is now the same temperature as the rest of the house, the AC is much quieter and I can actually hear air moving through the vents. Life is good and I love my house!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment