We had family pictures last night at Ancestor's Square in St. George. We had the same photographer that did Ethan's pictures (the one in our neighborhood) and she did a great job. She emailed me a few this morning for a preview but I won't get the disk for a few weeks. I will post more when we get them. When we showed up Ethan told her that he didn't want any individual pictures because we did that in May and "I'm done with that." But she got a few of him. Courtney was ECSTATIC to be having her picture taken but quickly became a ham and kept making faces and looking up at the birds. I think we got some good ones but I just have to cross my fingers on the family photos. Hopefully we were all looking good at once. Thank heavens for Photoshop!
Here's your preview:




(I had to buy Bryan some jean for pictures. These are the first pair of jeans that Bryan has owned for the last year, I think. The man lives in shorts, even in winter!)
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures!!
Post a Comment