Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ethan's Last Day of Swimming Lessons

After we had Courtney's lesson, we drove home and she changed clothes. When it was time, we went to scouts to pick up Ethan and go to swimming. He was NOT happy with us. He loves scouts and it was his first time at den meeting and here I was, pulling him out early...before they started playing Ultimate Frisbee. What kind of mom am I?!?! But about halfway there he was calmed down enough to get excited for his lessons, but he made me promise that I won't pull him out early again.

He is doing such a great job. He passed all but 3 things and one of them he passed at the lesson today but she had already filled out his card. That's okay because he has another session at the end of July. This kid can swim though! I was amazed when he swam the length of the pool underwater. I was a bit nervous when he wasn't surfacing, but he knew what he was doing. He did his yearly belly flop while trying to dive. He really can do better, but he likes to goof off and he has a ready audience on Parent's Day so why not?!?

Here are some pictures:

No comments: