Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gingerbread...Graham Cracker...Houses

Courtney's class decorated gingerbread houses today and it was hilarious. I went in yesterday to help glue the graham crackers to some milk cartons so they would be ready to decorate. Then today I showed up in time to help get things ready for the kids while they were at recess. It was so fun watching them put on candy on the house and one candy in the mouth. The frosting was all over the place and Courtney put more frosting in her mouth than she did on her house! But they had great fun and she did a great job.



1 comment:

Riss said...

Great idea gluing them to milk cartons. Why didn't I think of that? We tried to make one today with graham crackers and there was no way to make it stand up so it is two-dimensional. Oh well, there won't be any candy left on it in a couple of days anyway.