Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Soccer Season...Again

Today Courtney had her first soccer practice of the new season. She was super excited! There was a bit of a mess up when the teams were formed and Bryan was made the coach of a team and Courtney was put on a different team. We had the choice of moving Courtney to the team Bryan was coaching or having Bryan quit coaching the team and leave Courtney where she was. We decided to have Courtney moved to Bryan's team so he wouldn't leave one without a coach.

Because of the registration date Courtney missed the deadline by a few weeks and so she is playing in the same league as last year but she is the oldest. She's pretty excited.

We are a bit out of practice with the soccer practice thing. I filled the thermos with ice and water...then left it on the counter when we went to the park for practice. I thought I fed the kids....but now we are all eating pancakes for dinner at 8 p.m. So we need to get with the program, but she is loving being a "soccer girl" for another season.

No comments: