Bryan took me on a date to see "The Little Mermaid" at Tuacahn after we finished the FHE at the Veterans Home. I know Bryan really loves me because this was his 3rd time seeing the 1st half and his 2nd time seeing the second half. He took Courtney as one of her birthday presents but they were rained out after the first half. They were given tickets to go back and see it again so they saw the whole production another time. So he really loves me. ;)
It was a great play and I liked it. I liked it even better than the last time they had it at Tuacahn. The mermaids last time were on wheelies and this time they were on personal segway things. It was cool to watch them because it really did seem like they were floating.
It was a fun night!

No comments:
Post a Comment