Tuacahn was having a special Sunday presentation of "Our Story Goes On.." which is a presentation given on Sundays during the Nauvoo Pageant. Many members of the original cast were there to perform so I wanted to go to it. I (and many of the other people there) thought it would be more about Nauvoo....but it wasn't so I was disappointed. Courtney decided to go with me and we had fun just being together.
Courtney and her crown...
There were a lot of people there and we ended up next to these obnoxious little boys who weren't sitting any where near their parents. The old man behind us all told them he was going to string them up by their ears if they didn't "shut up now." He told me he knew they weren't my kids and felt bad for us. About halfway through the parents came and grabbed the boys and they all left. The second half was much easier to enjoy. The performance was about showing how life goes on and on through birth and death.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment