The boys got to play while we were at rehearsals. They went to Seven Peaks to use the Pass of All Passes we had purchased. They said it was really crowded so there wasn't a ton they could do, but they still had fun.
Between everything we ate dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Pack, David, Jenny and Lucy.
We also go to meet cute Clara. I was really sweaty and gross so I didn't hold her but Courtney was in baby heaven.
Courtney didn't want pictures taken by this point. The girls were all tired and sweaty.
I thought this crooked line was funny so I had to take a picture of it. They brought in artificial turf to put over the football field and it didn't quite match up perfectly. It just made me laugh.
The dress rehearsal was fun because I was close and able to video tape it...as long as I didn't post it to any social media sites before the actual performance. The theme was WWII and the older dancers were Rosie the Riveter and the younger girls were pilots. Courtney loved the costume.
Courtney is in the middle, second from the bottom.
Pizazz dancers:
The rehearsal was LONG and they had to restart once because the timing was off. But it was fun to watch and at least it wasn't all during the hot of the day.
Here is the video I took of the dress rehearsal of the opening number:
No comments:
Post a Comment