We make Christmas cookies for Santa, we read Christmas stories, we eat Pizza Hut pizza on a blanket in front of the Christmas tree, we play the chimes, and we open Christmas pjs. So much fun!!
Courtney took over making the cookies for Santa. She did a great job!
Ethan read "Davey's First Christmas" to us and Bryan read the account from Luke.
The kids matched in their Christmas pjs. I was so happy when Ethan asked me one night if I would make their Christmas pjs this year. I haven't done that for a few years because they wanted me to buy them. But I was thrilled to make the pjs. Ethan even got shorts!
Christmas morning arrived bright and early. We told the kids they had to wait until 6:30 am and they were up bright and early trying to get us up.
They got to see what was in their stockings and their gifts from Santa. Then after a while Grandma and Grandpa Oman and Aunt Leigh Ann came over and the gift opening began.
Courtney was happy to get all her stuff.
Knives from my dad.
Courtney found this shirt and thought it was hilarious! Just in case Ethan wrecks on his bike and someone finds him.
Courtney got this warm bunny socks that she loves.
Santa took pity on poor Courtney and bought her an iPhone 7. Ethan got a Nintendo switch which he thought was awesome!
It was an awesome Christmas with lots of fun stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment