Monday, December 17, 2018

Yes

Ethan got out of school a week earlier than Courtney did because his Success Academy classes ended with finals at Dixie State.  He still hadn't gotten an answer for Prom but the girl's mom had told me that she would be answering him soon.

Ethan was home playing video games when I got a text from the girl asking if he was home.  I told her he was home but that I could send him on an errand if she needed me to.  She replied that she was dropping something off and needed to make sure someone was home to get it. I told her we were home.

I went downstairs to do some things and about 30 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Ethan answered it and I heard him yell "Thank you" and close the door.  He said "Mom, someone left us a Christmas pizza."  I looked at it and realized that he didn't know what was happening.  So I asked him to look at the pizza carefully.  He turned it around and realized that it said "YES" in pepperoni on it.  He laughed and said he thought it was just some random person leaving us a pizza but it wasn't.

He had a good pizza lunch that day!

No comments: