Ethan asked a girl in our neighborhood to Prom. He was crazy busy so came up with the idea and asked me if I would help him out. So I went to Partyland and had them do 5 balloons filled with confetti and papers saying "Will you go to Junior Prom with me? Ethan Pack" I split the papers up into the 5 balloons (2 words per balloon). They had me help them fill the balloons with the confetti because I was there, I guess.
I then made a card with a balloon on it and the girl's name. We put a fancy pin on the card so it looked like it was popping the balloon. Then Ethan and Courtney took it over to the girl's house. Courtney ran it up to the front porch, rang the bell, and ran!
It was cute and fun to help him do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment