I took the kids to the crazy park this afternoon. There were so many people there. One of Ethan's friends who had been in his kindergarten class was there, so they played together. Courtney wasn't interested in playing on the equipment so she went to a hill that was by the playground. She kept running up and down.
After a while, some of the kids joined her and they realized that there were some ice blocks with towels on them at the bottom of the hill. So they decided to do some ice blocking. What I think happened was that a bunch of teenagers went ice blocking last night at the park and left their ice blocks when they were finished. The little kids loved it and Ethan declared that "this is funner than sledding was last week!" He was going down on his belly, face first. I would have been worried, but he already lost his two front teeth so there isn't much to knock out now. Courtney even got into it and was sliding down on her rear end.
We only lasted about 30-35 minutes because Ethan was soaked through his pants and was really cold. But they had so much fun. Too bad I forgot my camera!
2 comments:
It looks like you have had quite the Christmas vacation. What fun! My kids would be so jealous of the ice blocking thing. But right now there is no grass to be found. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I sooo need to take my kids ice blocking!!! I wonder where we could find a hill in this valley! I am on the prowl!
Post a Comment