We packed up the van this morning and then we went to Midway for family photos. The man was really nice and the kids had a fun time...mostly. Courtney had a few moments when we were trying to get photos of her and Ethan where she just wouldn't cooperate. We had bribbed them with candy, but we ended up bribbing Courtney with McDonald's. It worked great and I think we got some cute photos.
When photos were finished, we said goodbye to everyone and began down the canyon. There was so much snow and I just couldn't believe how pretty it was. But the snow didn't really hinder our drive much. We made good time coming home with the kids eating all the snacks, watching movies and bugging each other. Of course, Courtney fell asleep about 20 minutes from home!
We unloaded and found that a nice neighbor had picked up our newpaper (which I didn't get a vacation hold on) and that someone had left us a huge sack of books and a princess night light. There wasn't a card, so I'm hoping that someone knows how much we appreciate all the books. It was so nice.
We had a lot of fun at Christmas, but are happy to be back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment