When I'm not around things get pretty goofy. I went Christmas shopping last night so Bryan put the kids to bed. A few months ago, I had used some plastic bugs to help the Primary children "get the bugs out" of the songs for the Primary program (when I was chorister). Ethan has been playing with those bugs since and one of them was in his room. When he wasn't looking, Bryan put the cockroach in his bed. Then when Ethan pulled back the covers Bryan jumped a little to get Ethan to react. Bryan said it was pretty funny.
This morning when Ethan was getting ready for school he said, "Mom, do you the funny thing Dad did last night?" And then he told me the story of the cockroach in his bed. He really thinks his Dad is cool for playing a joke like that. Of course, I had to tell Ethan about the time when we were first married and Bryan put the plastic snake in the clothes drier so it would pop out at me when I went to do the laundry. I think Bryan went up quite a few notches in Ethan mind! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment