Yes, it does snow in sunny St. George and this week is proof of that. It was rainy on the weekend and then on Monday when Ethan's bus left, it began to snow...and snow...and snow. It stuck to the ground and was pretty cold. It snowed all day long and on Tuesday morning we woke to even more snow on the ground.
The bus stop is in front of our house so the bus stop kids and I made a huge snowman in our front yard. It was a lot of fun to be out playing in it. Ethan wore his gloves and knit hat along with his coat, but Courtney goes out with only a jacket, shorts and sandals.
It didn't snow on Tuesday and the snow melted from the roads but it just started snowing again and it is predicted to snow most of the week. The Christmas lights are so beautiful in the snow. As long as I don't have to drive in it, I rather enjoy the pretty white snow.
Here are some photos:
No comments:
Post a Comment