Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Red Alert!

Ethan has been working on getting his other front tooth to fall out for a few weeks. He wiggles it with his tongue back and forth trying to losen it up. He was playing with it Saturday morning when suddenly we heard "Red alert!! Red alert!!" and Ethan went running for the bathroom. His other front tooth had come out. He was so excited because now he has both of them gone.

I made him stand in front of the Christmas tree and sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..." He sang it happily, because he's a ham, but he did it in "fast speed" so you have to listen well to get it all. Then I took photos.

Saturday was crazy and we ended up grabbing fast food between recitals. Ethan said, "Mom, Dad, the best thing about not having two front teeth is that my straw..." at that point Bryan and I started to laugh because we knew what he was going to say. He can put a straw in his mouth, close his teeth and the straw fits perfectly in the gap. I remember that happening when I was a kid too!

He has shown and told everyone about his second tooth and that the tooth fairy wasn't too busy to come to our house the first night! Yeah, he got quarters under his pillow last night!

Here's the photo:



Here's the video:

No comments: