
Dear Family and Friends:
Bryan is at work, Ethan is at school, Courtney is settled down to watch “Parent Trap” (the original one) and so I have a minute to get our yearly Christmas card letter written…hopefully. I’ll go from youngest to oldest.
Courtney: She is 3 years old and a mini-me. The mother’s curse is real my friends! But she is tons of fun and I understand where she is coming from most of the time because I know how she thinks. She is Ethan’s second mom and likes to boss him around but she is quick with the hugs and kisses. She wants to do everything he does and gets upset when she’s told she is too little. She attends a neighborhood preschool where we rotate each week and loves it. Next year she will go to a “real preschool.”. She takes tap and ballet lessons and can’t wait until she can be in Junior Primary with Ethan.
Ethan: He is 6 years old and in 1st grade. He loves sports. In January he played basketball and Bryan was his coach. In the fall he played soccer and Bryan was the assistant coach. Soccer is what Ethan loves the most. He also loves school and enjoys reading. He can’t decide what he wants to be when he grows up, but his latest choice is a scientist. He also takes piano lessons. He loves going to lessons and the recitals, but he hates to practice. Bribery is my friend ;) He is a really sweet boy who looks out for his little sister and is very compassionate to others.
Bryan: (yes, he comes next in the youngest to oldest deal) He is still working for Barney, McKenna & Olmstead in St. George and enjoys it. He is working with the young men in our ward and has fun with them. He has been kept busy this year coaching Ethan’s sports teams and Courtney informed him that next year he is going to be her soccer coach. Bryan also started riding his bike to work and back a few times each week. He has really enjoyed it and it has cut back on our gas bill, so that’s a plus. In August, Bryan hiked Mt. Whitney with his dad, brother Andrew and brother-in-law Mike. They had a lot of fun.
Michelle: I have been busy with teaching piano, running kids to dance and piano lessons, and trying to keep up with everything else. I was released last month from being Primary Chorister and called as Girls Camp Director for our ward. It’s been an interesting change. I also started a cake decorating business this year and it’s going well. Bryan helps out by leveling the icing and smoothing it out when I get frustrated. It’s nice that our talents mesh so well. I’m also a room mom for Ethan’s class. So we keep busy.
We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season this year. To stay updated on the Pack Family, check out our blog at www.packcasa.blogspot.com.
Love,
Bryan, Michelle, Ethan & Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment