Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

I made Courtney a new Easter dress. I made Ethan a new tie from one of Bryan's old ones and then bought him a new shirt and Church pants to go with it. The Easter Bunny isn't much in our house so they only got a little box of chocolates each (plus a Easter treat from Grandma Pack), but they loved their clothes.

I got them all ready, took their picture and then Ethan began to complain of a stomach ache. He ended up staying home from Church (too much candy made him pretty sick!) but Courtney went and showed everyone her new dress.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love the dress! Look at you.... the seamstress. Oh, and the tie as well. I copped out this year and purchased everything! You amaze me!

Sandy said...

DARLING dress! I'm laughing over here because I tried shirring for the first time on my girls' Easter dresses - I was supposed to put 4-5 rows at the necks, 2 on the sleeves and 4-5 at the waist. I got bored and only did 2 in each spot...so I'm impressed that you did the whole darn bodice:) An it turned out VERY cute!