Monday, August 17, 2009
Change is Good
I got a new calling yesterday (actually I have known about it for about 1 1/2 weeks but I was sustained yesterday). I was just feeling comfortable with doing another Girls Camp because the Stake would be in charge this year and then I was released. I am now the 2nd counselor in the Relief Society over Enrichment. I have had this calling before so it's nice but here is the kicker...I am the oldest member of the new presidency! Yes, at the ripe old age of 34, I am the oldest (the president is 2 weeks younger than I am). I got a lot of comments yesterday about how young we are. It will be a fun presidency though because I know all the women and have been friends with all of them. I was in the Primary with the new RS President; the new 1st Counselor was my visiting teacher for a couple years; and I was the visiting teacher for a couple years of the secretary. I think it will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sure that you will do great.... as always!
Post a Comment