Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Poor Ethan

Courtney has a couple of friends over and they are playing "princess" and are all dolled up in crowns and things. I wasn't really paying attention when all of a sudden I heard Ethan yell "no way Courtney!" and go running to his room followed by three little girls yelling "But Ethan, we have to have a prince." I finally convinced the girls that Ethan wasn't really prince material today and that they should just use a pretend prince. They were a bit disappointed but now they are happily playing again in Courtney's room. Poor boy, but someday he will appreciate a younger sister with cute little friends.

....Um...I have to amend this post because now Ethan is hiding, jumping out at the girls and begging them to chase him. Maybe he doesn't have to be older to appreciate his sister's cute friends. ;) He seems to really be enjoying himself.

No comments: