Wednesday, August 5, 2009

He rode a bull!!

We went to Tuacahn last night to see "Footloose" with the Priests and Laurels. Our Bishop is the CEO of Tuacahn so we had some connections. It was a great play and we had a lot of fun, but before it began they had a mechanical bull in the plaza area that you could ride. The Bishop arranged for one of the young men and then Bryan and his advisor to go on it. I tried to video it with the phone and I thought I was, but it ended up that I didn't push the right button. But he stayed up quite a while and I was really impressed. I did video his second ride, but it was really short because he was so worn out from the first ride. It was a fun night!!

Here's the video of his short ride (he was too tired after the first ride to stay on too long) but you'll have to turn your head to the side because I video taped it sideways:

1 comment:

Shelley Pack said...

He must have been inspired by the rodeo Saturday - probably learned a few moves!